Another Mickey Bike

There willbe one sold semi-locally at a sale, I hope to own. I don't know how many there are but they seem to be coming out of the woodwork?

I'm not understanding what is going on with those forks with no plate on the front.

Can anyone see lettering on the clutch cover?

I can almost make out the name plate on top of the frame near the head tube.

Mac

So.....Maybe the rivet holes near the neck of my newest minibike frame were for a nameplate. Now all I need are a tall set of ape hangers:

....my upper triple tree all of a sudden seems to look good.

Mac, it is indeed a Mickey. Look closely at the axle tabs and you'll see they are different than all the other KOL bikes of that design. Remember me trying to describe to you the way the scrub brake tabs and rear axle tabs are all part of the same plate as the engie plate?

You'll also notice the footpeg tube is inside the frame tubing when the other KOL bikes had it mounted on the outside.

And then notice the space between the fork springs and the lower triple tree.

Strange how this also doesn't have the plate on front...

Mac,

I can't tell what wheels are on your white Mickey bike from the pic????

Thanks to you & Injuntom for the pics & info on the Mickey bike! I bought an Aggie 97 from another OldMiniBikes member on the left coast & am working on it now to be come a rider; I am REALLY diggin' the looks of this bike , especially with the kool 5 spoke wheels!

Mac

My latest Mickey bike has 6 inch "Hands: rims, not the mags.
I spent the day messing with this mini, and no spark.
Plus I forget where I stashed my Taco/Mickey style seats.
Darn camera gave me a fuzzy foto: