Another mystery machine..What is it?

Eliminator

Here is one I have not found on any sites or in any of my old mini mags. Looks a lot like a lot of bikes but not quite... You guys ID my green chopper in a few hours, so lets see how long this one takes. THANKS in advance..

Eliminator

I don't think so...

:eek:ut:So far i have heard coleman and power dyne.. I do not think it's either. This one seems to be stumping you guys so far.....:scooter:

If you look on minidoodle under Sears in the Brochures there is a not to good of a picture but it looks like it could be a lot of similarities, like the seat is installed with snaps and the fuel tank looks close and the front end is also of the same type. I have what I think is a Sears big spoked wheel mini but getting information from sears has not provided any real answer the one I have has a single front down tube.
Steve :scooter:

looks like a bronnco model the tank may not be original they shipped many different models into the u.s. some of the units aren't pictured on minidoodle good luck....:scooter:

Clark Cyclops & Salsbury Torque Converter questions..

Hi Guys.. We picked up the mystery machine we were asking about. On the belt cover it says cyclops and on the torque converter belt it says "Clark Cyclops" 5709. So I guess it was made by Clark mfg in conyers GA. The only clark that we find on any sites is that army looking bike that does not resemble this in the least. Does anyone have any ads for clark's in old mags etc that shows a model like this? Anybody have one like this?
It has a nice Tecumseh HS40 with lighting coil and a salsbury 330 torque converter. Are the 330 and 340 parts interchangable? Do they share parts with comet's older symmetric systems? It has a 5/8 belt.
Someone also must have forced the choke lever and now it's snapped away at the top from the actual choke shaft. Any tricks for fixing this or is it just easier to find and buy a new? Also the rear wheel must have been swapped out for a non stock 10" somewhere along the line, Will have to deal with it unless someone has one hanging on a nail in the garage...
Overall it looks like it did not see much use. Sure hope someone can find at least an ad for it... Email oscarhedstrom at hotmail.com THANKS