Any aftermarket parts for a 420 predator

Bruceo

I just bought a HF 420 and was wondering what Aftermarket part are available? i was hoping ,Billet flywheel,rod ,valve sprngs,pushrods,rockers,cam. anything and where to get them. Thanks

125ccCrazy

I have one I'm building..I bought my billet rod, flywheel, pop up piston, valves etc from Parson's, bought the Champion rockers from Vegascarts and sent the 420 cam to Tim Iskenderian and had him do it up...360 lift 260 duration... The 420 cam has a bigger bearing end than a 390 so only a 420 cam will fit the block..

Bruceo

I have one I'm building..I bought my billet rod, flywheel, pop up piston, valves etc from Parson's, bought the Champion rockers from Vegascarts and sent the 420 cam to Tim Iskenderian and had him do it up...360 lift 260 duration... The 420 cam has a bigger bearing end than a 390 so only a 420 cam will fit the block..
sounds pretty much what i want to do to mine..how many rpms are u2 expecting to turn these to? big bore and stroke,,should be a torque monster.

Bruceo

Did a little search on google and a couple of engine builders say the case will crack if you rev it to 6500 too many times.

125ccCrazy

sounds pretty much what i want to do to mine..how many rpms are u2 expecting to turn these to? big bore and stroke,,should be a torque monster.
I honestly have no idea what the rpm range will be on this...it's my first big block build so it's all unchartered territory for me.. I'll be looking at making some block girdles to help with flex...