Any ideas? May be picking it up tomorrow

Neat...!

The frame to me resembles an ARCO, but the forks look different. That said, I've never seen an ARCO with handlebars bent forward like that...makes it look like it has more than normal rake...did ARCO make a chopper or something similar...?

Let's hear from the experts...

Last edited:
I'm with Robert ...frame resembles the ARCO, but I don't know if the forks and bars are correct.
Here's a pic of my Easy Rider.

yep Arco, should have seat springs and brackets to pivot. Should you get this and want it to have a suspended seat I have a set of the seat shocks with both brackets I'd be glad to sell you. $60 plus shipping for the parts.

It wouldn't necessarily have had the shocks and suspended seat. They used those axle brackets universally on the standard seat bikes as well. The forks almost look as they were bent by someone. The EZ Riders that had them sweeping forward were taller as pictured. Maybe there was a model made like this but I haven't seen an example yet.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

minibikin' is correct.

i stopped out yesterday. left without it. it was pretty rough. the bars had been bent forward. very crudely, in fact. each side was crimped. lots of hacking and crudely added on foot pegs. guy wouldn't budge on the price and wouldn't sell without motor (i didn't need the motor). he was actually kind of a jerk after i pointed out some obvious things that would question his asking price. oh well. keep hunting.

thank everyone

he wanted 150. its cheap enough. just didn't want to mess with it as I have a few projects in various stages going on now. it has a newer Honda water pump engine on it. it ran. didn't ride it though.