Any Ideas on this mini?

Hi Hi...

I was given this roller when I bought a Murray a few weeks ago. No ID anywhere on it. The front appears to have been replaced. I may pickup a clone just for kicks and blast around in it.

Thanks!

So....would the original wheels have been the same size?The set on it now seem to be a bit small. Also, the front forks appear to have been part of a suspended setup at one time with telescoping tubes. The main frame set is in almost new condition.

Thanks for all the info!
Rockwall: I had to drive all the way to Plano for the Murray and this Trailhorse:blink:

The guy I bought it from also had what looked like a complete Manco minicycle...at least to my unlearned eye :no:

I'm gonna start stripping my MTD Trailflite down for paint now that it's snowing in DFW once a week!

richs

what makes the trail horse frame differant than a bananza frame the fender brackets and real wheel setup looks the same:doah:

There are quite a few differences but the one thing that stands out to me the most on a Trail Horse, unless it's been cut off, is the rear tail light mount bracket.

Tom

mybiz

Me and george3 got some bitching You guys who abbreviate your words like you do in text messages sucks if your to lazy to hit a few more key :censure::censure::censure::censure::censure: We don't have a clue what your saying. We get some of it but not all!! Were just old farts thats not up on the younger generation hip hop yet.