Any seat makers in the Detroit area??

CarPlayLB

nope, not a single one!

You need to head East to NJ and talk to Manchester1. She makes the finest seats in the land and ships to Detroit daily!

what I suggest is to make your base and install your bolt inserts and send the base to her. She will follow your design and make you happy!

You do not need to have someone in the Detroit area, as all will ship to you. My son and I have had 6 different seats made by long -time (original) member kbs8ball (Kenny) from Parma,Ohio in the last 5 years. All were top quality with nice firm padding, and he was a pleasure to deal with. You can PM him from this forum or reach him directly at kbs8balllll@aol.com
Michael

CarPlayLB

...and just in time for spring!
Manchester communicates well, always returns emails/PM's, and even if you are "in line", it won't take a long time to get a bad ass seat with firm padding and quality workmanship!

Another shout out for Manchester1 . She does excellent work and takes the extra steps and time to make sure it is done right. You will not be disappointed with her work and you will actually get your seat, just saying. :thumbsup:Two thumbs up for Karen:thumbsup:

nope, not a single one!

You need to head East to NJ and talk to Manchester1. She makes the finest seats in the land and ships to Detroit daily!

what I suggest is to make your base and install your bolt inserts and send the base to her. She will follow your design and make you happy!
There are 2 seat makers in the Detroit area that do some of the best seats around..custom or stock. You Outlanders have no clue man...lol. And no...not saying anything against Manchester1.

CarPlayLB

There are 2 seat makers in the Detroit area that do some of the best seats around..custom or stock. You Outlanders have no clue man...lol. And no...not saying anything against Manchester1.
Thank God I am an "outlander". The "normalcy" has really taken a hold of me!

Go shovel the walk...I am going to the beach!