anyone near pittsburgh Pa,

any mini bikers in the pa area looking to get a bunch of riders together. we have a pretty big place to ride... would like to start a yearly mini bike rally like a mini sturgis lol

manchester1,you copuld charter a jet,for you and the bike you wont to
ride,be ther in a hour and 1/2
cost less than $5000.00 no excuses.

manchester1,you copuld charter a jet,for you and the bike you wont to
ride,be ther in a hour and 1/2
cost less than $5000.00 no excuses.
Hey Wayne, then Manchester could Fly over here and pick me up and take me over there too? :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

yea im definitely tryna get it together but money is kinda tight this year and its kinda cold so im gonna try for like this july maybe. ill keep you's posted

i could make it but sadly i still dont have a mini of my own :(

hopefully soon.

I have a ton of stuff for trade. im looking for a complete mini...........

Windber is in June, and not too far from Pittsburgh. Maybe another month further away would attract more people to return to the area?

Windber is in June, and not too far from Pittsburgh. Maybe another month further away would attract more people to return to the area?
I haven't been able to make Windber last couple of years due to scheduling conflict . I would love to participate in a Pittsburgh event !Where @ in PGH are you ?

this year i will be having a weekend event that you can camp and ride, its right off the turnpike mabey a hour from pittsburg? we have a race track, trail riding, and will be doing a oval track when the weather breaks! it will be a free event and there will be bikes for sale and parts too! I am trying to get people from all over, its a free event so i dont think it will break too many pockets? Its out in the country so we can do anything we want and ride all night! we have been doing it for the last 3 years but this year we are gonna be ready for camping! Pm me if you want to know anymore details?

thats a good idea hent. but i also like the idea small bikes got about campin n ridin all nite, sounds like a blast