Anyone need a Awsome side car body or a cool minibike body?

Those rims look like the ones off an X-7 super pocketbike. Those can be found at Dave's Motors, Scooterparts4Less, PartsForScooters, and ebay, among other places.

Those airplane sides are really cool. Definite sidecar material there.

this is a blast from the past! i think they guy is still selling them on ebay, i have the one body thats been on the shelf, not done but close! This next year for sure!

I just bought this plane body off of ebay from a local guy who has more of them. I am using one for a side car and thought the body would look cool on a minibike frame. I ended up buying 2 more bodys but they are in need of cutting the access metal off and welding together. These were stamped out in detroit and like i said the guy has more. I am keeping the ones i have but will get more if anyone is interested. If anyone wants one let me know! I'll Juice You Up!!!

I just bought this plane body off of ebay from a local guy who has more of them. I am using one for a side car and thought the body would look cool on a minibike frame. I ended up buying 2 more bodys but they are in need of cutting the access metal off and welding together. These were stamped out in detroit and like i said the guy has more. I am keeping the ones i have but will get more if anyone is interested. If anyone wants one let me know! I'll Juice You Up!!!

DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE OF THESE? IS THE GUY YOU GOT IT FROM STILL SELLING THEM?