Anyone need a couple of Briggs?

For a minute I thought that was my workshop ! Mine looked real close to that this last October,,then the mad clearance sale happened . I had put out the word to some friends I was interested in engines a year ago and man did they all come through haha
Now I'm thinned down to about 8 :thumbsup:
The alternator one is cool

Redneck jump box is what that is, we had one on my uncle's farm for charging tractor and irrigation pump engine batteries. They work great really if set up right, I prefer a single wire boat alternator for simplicity. That's a bunch of engines but a person would have to really have a market or a need to justify buying the entire lot. At $20 each there are plenty of saleable parts but imagine the labor in breaking them down and shipping the parts over time. I'd have to pass at even half the price.

I like the alternator setup on the copper one in the middle.

For a minute I thought that was my workshop ! Mine looked real close to that this last October,,then the mad clearance sale happened . I had put out the word to some friends I was interested in engines a year ago and man did they all come through haha
Now I'm thinned down to about 8 :thumbsup:
The alternator one is cool
I thought the same thing when I saw this post. Looks like a couple pics you've sent me. Lol