ARC chain breaker from OldMiniBikes.com...

Thanks for posting your vid :thumbsup:, that should help anyone having questions about this tool. BTW, that vid. should be a DIY thread.:scooter:

Last edited:

Hent

Thanks for posting your vid :thumbsup:, that should help anyone having questions about this tool. BTW, that vid. should be a DIY thread.:scooter:

One other thing for you guys thinking about ordering this tool, for the price I would suggest ordering Replacement Pins for Chain Breaker Tool - AZ4099 these also...unfortunately I didn't see those when I placed my order, next time I place an order with OldMiniBikes I'll have to get those also.
Those are for the older AZUSA style chain breaker that we no longer carry... I'll have to check if they fit the ARC chain braker. -- I will however, order more replacement pins for the ARC style real soon :thumbsup:

Those are for the older AZUSA style chain breaker that we no longer carry... I'll have to check if they fit the ARC chain braker. -- I will however, order more replacement pins for the ARC style real soon :thumbsup:
Thanks for that info, let us know when you get some replacement pins.:scooter: