Attention !!! all Fat Tire bikes, Trailmaster, Baha, Bigdog etc. WOWWWW

Just changed the orig 38 tooth rear sprocket of my fat tire Trailamster MB200 to a 60 tooth, Using the torque converter I recently purchased, this thing will climb any hill from dead standstill. Throwing dirt and gravel. It still hits approx 35 mph on top end .Would not change a thing top or bottom end. Just a old man still having fun like I did 50 yrs. ago.

MB165

yup the next logical choice after the torque a verter is bigger rear sprocket. Im running a 67 on my mb165, thats a stump pulling 10.5:1 low ratio

I have the MB200 and installed a tc2 converter definitely a good choice problem I'm having is I purchased a standard universal 60 tooth sprocket and it would not lined up for me on the hub? Any recommendations on which sprocket to get in and where?

MB165

unfortunately there is no commercially made non stock size sprocket for these. I have been making custom count sprockets with a lathe and milling machine using azusa blanks. heres that 67t............

67t minibaja.JPG mb165 with custom 67t sprocket.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Karting Distributors in Keller Tx. Phone ( 817) 482 1600 has a 60 tooth sprocket that replaced my rear sprocket on my MB 200, it fit absolutely perfect. Call them and ask for Aaron.