Azusa Mini Bike Kit Sellers

I'm looking to buy one of the Azusa kits and am curious as to who has the best price and best customer support. Looking at getting the 6" wheel model. So far I've looked at BMI, OldMiniBikes, and minichopperssocal. Thanks!

I have been ordering from OldMiniBikes Warehouse for the past 3-4 years and their customer support has been consistently outstanding. No $ interest here, just my experience. They have folks that know the products.

Normally, I would recommend you buy any Azusa parts directly from Azusa, because of their speed in shipping and customer service, as well as their pricing. However in this case, OldMiniBikes sells the six inch kit for exactly the same price as Azusa does, has a proven track record of customer service, and quick shipping, AND provides this forum right here. I also have no skin in the game, and no need of butt snorkeling the owners, though I did hear that @CarPlayLB will be manning the OldMiniBikes kiosk at Windburn this year featuring a ten-dollar till your lips bleed, kissing booth. :p

Speaking of which, if you run into any difficulties with a project you got from OldMiniBikes, their help line is experienced, and responsive.

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/mini-bike-kit-with-6-wheels-az3541.html

Fisher1983

OldMiniBikes all the way. Great customer service and FAST shipping. I ordered a bushing from them, and a TC belt from another company on the same day. The bushing shipped from Pennsylvania and came in 2 days....my belt is STILL sitting in Indiana after 5 days, which is closer to me than Penn.