Baja Db30 How much would it sell for ?

I have given as little as $65 and paid as much as $150 but the $150 one still had tags and had truly never been ridden. Just purchased and left to sit. What someone is willing to pay is the correct answer however.:thumbsup:

yeah whatever someone will pay for it.

maybe you will find a newbie like me. i bought one for $200. it was in new shape, still had all the pips on the tires. i bought a promod j/s kit for it and didn't even use the kit or engine.:grind:

hey big jim.. hows the quad coming along? i'll be posting some pics and details about mine soon.

TT

I think depends on where you are. Around here (Dallas, TX) they go pretty fast on CL for $200. Seller says they are like new, but many times they barely run, have some paint fade/ rust from being left outside, LOL's. I have 3, probably paid too much for one, about right for one and stole one for $75. :thumbsup:

In my area guys sell them for $250-$300 but they usually sit for a long time. I would recomend $100 like some of the other guys said because I bought my DB30 for $150 brand new from the store.

Big Jim

I'm am only saying what I would pay for it, no more than $100 and it had better be SWEET, for that $100....
I bought a returned one from TSC for $50, it was NEW. It was yellow. If it were the green or red I possibly would have paid more, so color will mean somthing.
Sold it for $$!!$$, nevermind. The DB does have its place, there are ALOT of guys that have BadAss DBs, I do not. Personally, I don't really care for tiny bikes. Nothing against them, just a small bike.

toomanytoys

around here they hit the freaking c/l for 200-350 dollars. I've seen them listed in broken condition for more than they were new! They are also on there forever, relisted over and over again.