Baja mini racer

Welcome aboard Mike, and yes your chain will work and you will need a clutch to fit a 3/4 inch shaft...I like the max torque with the 12 tooth driver on it.

OND'S tutorial is great and we'll help and answer questions ! If you have tools and a reasonable mechanical ability don't waste money on the adapter plate , if not then the adapter plate is a great way to go !

Yes, onds post and pics helped me out, I just reslotted a db30 last weekend. I didnt want to spend a bunch of money on this db, as I am almost giving it away to one of my bosses at work, that got me a very decent raise about 1 1/2 years ago. He is always asking if I am ready to sell him a mini bike for $100, so that is what I am doing, just to get my money back for the brand new hemi predator. I started it yesterday, it ran fine, then changed the oil after a while. Only issue is the brakes, they basically do nothing. But I will let him know there are options.

dakota

Im getting ready to do the swap with a Motovox. I have 3 different motors to choose from - New Briggs 3.5HP flathead - New Tecumseh 5.5HP OHV - New Predator 6.5HP Hemi Head . I think the Predator looks to big - may just put the Briggs 3.5HP in it - I took the Gov off & put a pulse a jet on it and it runs great. what you guys think?? may do a Bandito bike & put the Predator 212cc in it.. its made for it..

The 212 fits a motovox just fine. Cant use stock exhaust or intake. Well I have see some folks beat the stock exhaust and chop up the intake. I have one in an mbx11. The rear fender does need to be moved back but it is simple to relocate