Barn Find Drover with paint job fail

Sometimes the "I know a guy who likes mini bikes friend of a friend" call pans out. Last year I found a disassembled Sears Drover spread out inside a barn and I mean spread out. Three story barn full of mostly car parts and three nice collectable cars you would never guess were there, and "not for sale". Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet since I've got a couple projects ahead of it but I figured I would try posting while everybody has cabin fever these days.
Rear fender paint treatment using someone's doilley (sp?) as a stencil. Ironically I was looking for something more retro than my son's lime green Doodle bug/Baja racer and it looks like that's the original color of this one. Stripes are under that metallic blue so at least I could match the original look.
I'll check around and see what I can find on the model number. Too bad it's the chrome that goes first on most of these eh?
M/O

Attachments

cool bikes,I'm restoring one now. they look small but actually have alot of legroom & handle bars sit nice. mine is a 74 & was yellow ,i purch. off of guy who got it from orig owner,said it was a bird duck(similar)...& mine has 6" wheels....Mick

Just went with Drover from what I've seen in old ads, but I'm no authority that's for sure, I don't know what else it could be. I've had a couple Ropers and it makes me wonder why the "deluxe" models were shorter wheelbases and height than this model, which has no-shock forks but taller and longer. I did some measuring and looking since it's been a while since I smoked it over. 1" frame and handlebars, only spring shocks on the seat, no shocks on the front forks, no pivoting engine/rear end. the front forks are taller than my roper by maybe 4", possibly more. 5" wheel front 6" rear. Really clear sticker on the engine mount plate (in pics) Where the seat is bolted to the frame in the front it makes me wonder since it isn't what i've seen on other Birds or Drovers. It's not a raised post with a tube running across the top to run a bolt through, it's more of a welded on upside down U with a hole through it horizontally. It was painted so maybe the seat mount isn't stock. I'll post some more pictures, I guess in the What is It? forum...

Thanks for checking it out guys. GP: If I do keep it I'll probably switch to 6" wheel in the front too. It has plenty of room so I bet 8" would even fit for ride comforts sake. Got your pm's but they just came through with my quote. Computers eh?