Barris Super Stocker Decals

Got some extras when I had some made for my bike; 4 pieces, the upper & lower scripts are on clear background & are separate; striping for on 2 upper frame tubes in front of seat; $30.00 + $2.85 postage; PM me if interested.........

Thanks!

Thanks for all the interest in these decals! I'm haveing some more made up for all the requests--please bear with me...

I'll try to attach some pics of my bike; I bought it on e-bay just for the wheels; when I got it, it was fizz canned red with only the plywood seat base; I found white paint underneath & remnants of red & blue stripes on white vinyl on the bottom of the seat board; I tried to do the best with what I had to work with, its not 100% concours correct........

I bought it on e-bay just for the wheels; when I got it, it was fizz canned red with only the plywood seat base; I found white paint underneath & remnants of red & blue stripes on white vinyl on the bottom of the seat board; I tried to do the best with what I had to work with, its not 100% concours correct........
Whatever man... Looks good as Hell to me, I won't tattle on ya. :thumbsup: You got some nice bikes there..

Injun-- That is a King-O-Lawn; I kinda kustomized it into an Ed Roth "Fink Cycle"; I bought the roller from aN OldMiniBikes member here; I just thought it was a really kool looking chassis & wheels.......

I just need the plate..
Hey Guys,

I have located a Mickey Thompson frame near here.:thumbsup:

I will head back out in a couple weeks and pick it up. I"ll check for a vin plate .... really wasn't there for that bike but he still has it!

He also has a Fox Kart in great shape ... for its' age :shrug: I do not have room but if someone is interested he wants $300 for it. :deal:

Be good,
Carl