"Before and After" pics

This bike was a easy redo, because i didnt care the front end was tweeked its a beater! Its a comfortable ride though. I really did this fast and i know GTO will have something to say about the front end, but i plan on running it into the ground so i really dont care just wanted it orange and white.

ViperR

I'm posting this for the buyers of the 36t sprocket for the Baja. 1st set of pics shows the Harley look of it now. Next set is of the sprocket mod below.
Vipe

ViperR

OK, here are some more pics on the 36t sprocket mod. Because the chain narrows in distance between the top and bottom, it might hit the forward chain guard mounting bracket, but this is an easy fix that cost maybe a buck or two. My Heat is complete and has great low-end and the calculated 30mph top-end. You can do this "drop down" chain clearance anyway you wish. Took about a 1/2 hour.
Cut off the forward mount at the triangle weld, flatten the removed threaded chain guard mounting tab, fab a "U" out of whatever you wish and rivet or screw the mod in place. Great clearance for the smaller 36t rear sprocket.

I have a Baja Heat / Warrior. What is the stock sprocket size and what is the benefit of the 36t sprocket?? Gearing is something I'm still learning

-Logan

ViperR

The stock rear is 50t and the heat/warrior has a final ratio of 5:1 which calculates to around 20mph at full 3600 rpm. As a heat owner, you know it has awsome take-off. Going direct from clutch to rear (eliminating the jack shaft assembly), you will have a 10:1 and calculates to 40mph, but take-off will suffer greatly. A good compromise is to split the difference and go for 7.5:1. Cheapest and easiest method is to replace the rear. 36t for a #420/#41 chain fits the bill and indexes nicely on the bearing hub. Shorten the chain, make the clearance bracket and away you go, I get 30mph, which is plenty fast for me and still has great take-off. Nice mod if you don't want to mess with the governor or spend the $$ on a TAV converter.
BTW, the pic of the bracket looks like the chain is close to the inner side, but it's just the camera angle. There is at least 3/4" gap there.

This bike was a easy redo, because i didnt care the front end was tweeked its a beater! Its a comfortable ride though. I really did this fast and i know GTO will have something to say about the front end, but i plan on running it into the ground so i really dont care just wanted it orange and white.

I like the orange piping on the seat!

Just joined this site. The mini bike in your pic i have the same one. Do you know what the name of it is? I would like to find some parts for it like the brake system.