Before and After Predator (MOTOVOX)

Mini420

Since i have a new roller popping up tomorrow, figured id get started on its powerplant.

A fresh 212cc transformed:grind: into a ROD before it even got woken up for the first time.

Fresh out the boxxx

Now up to my standards:weld:

Will be adding a cam and springs in a lil bit.

Mini420

Aight here's where im at so far....

So far everything was great with the frame minus one(Very important)thing. :confused::eek:ut:

Ill be hitting MOTOVOX up tomorrow.

Up next, throwin the motor in:grind: :thumbsup:

Ok got it all done, had to do a few extra things to get the motor in but we got it!!!

Ill post pics and a review of the frame tomorrow. it got dark out and i cant see:doah:

Hey guys... sorry i haven't uploaded the pics. been busy wit my birthday and all.

When i get home from work im gonna clean her up and snap some pics for ya

Sorry about that. The guys must've swapped some parts onto it to make a roller and didn't check for pads. PM me and I can get those out to you ASAP. :thumbsup:

Also, your rear fender looks backwards. Just rotate it around. I'm going downstairs to let them know about it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sorry about that. The guys must've swapped some parts onto it to make a roller and didn't check for pads. PM me and I can get those out to you ASAP. :thumbsup:

Also, your rear fender looks backwards. Just rotate it around. I'm going downstairs to let them know about it. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Cool thanks for shipping that out for me.

I took the fender off to fit the motor. i like the way it sits now.

I got home too late againg to snap pics but i will definatly have some up tomorrow:thumbsup:

Low RPM??

Can anyone tell me why my predator on my MOTOVOX frame wont spin pass 4500 RPM???:eek:ut:

It will go to 5500 or so when i lift the tire up, but when im riding it stays around 4500:shrug:

Could this be because im running a 13 tooth clutch and 75 tooth rear sprocket??

OR

Wrong jet and E-tube??

:crying:

Please help

I wish I had room for another frame in the garage as these look pretty cool and I see the price is reasonable but I was at 6 yesterday and now at 7, maybe I can put a hole in the ceiling and store some in the attic :scooter: