Best 15 year old white boy rapper ever.

My oldest has been hard at work on his latest hip hop album. This is his second and he has three tracks already done. I know OldMiniBikes may not be the biggest group of hip hop fans on the interwebs, but the kid's actually pretty damn good and I'm really proud of him. All three tracks were completely written, performed, and produced by my boy Logan aka Dougy D.

*ahem* Parental Advisory, Explicit Lyrics and all that.

Enjoy.....

https://soundcloud.com/#logan-douglas

Last edited:

catfishman

i am not really into rap, but he sounds better than the rapper i work with, he goes by ace boog, he has made a couple videos on youtube. i hope if ace ever makes it big, he does not read this lol.

kbs8ball

I can karoke emenim like a mofo when im drivin in my car, old school dr dre too...i love the old hip hop like the chronic. its really hard to spit them lyrics so fast while breathing.

kbs8ball

I just listened to mind**** daaaaaaang pretty good for a white boy...sounds highly influenced by eminem. FAT beat man I like it and he didnt even drop the N word. The chronic is one of my all time favorite albums.

buckeye

You shared the earlier one befor on FB and he is getting better.
Time to look for radio play!! He's good.
And yes,I listen to rap.:thumbsup:

Give it a minute to load....
what I get is one track in the middle of the screen amongst the ads and its kinda spread across the screen.
everytime I refresh, its a different song, they dont sound the same so Im thinking I havent got the right link or something.
are you having to log in to their site to hear the tracks or see his page?
is firefox screwing me up?

what I get is one track in the middle of the screen amongst the ads and its kinda spread across the screen.
everytime I refresh, its a different song, they dont sound the same so Im thinking I havent got the right link or something.
are you having to log in to their site to hear the tracks or see his page?
is firefox screwing me up?
Yeah it just takes me to my page whats the link to his page?
I prolly should've waited til he was here to post...... It works when I click on it, but beyond that I have no idea where it's taking you guys. :shrug: He'll be back in a few hours and I'll see if he can fix it.....

Well, it must've worked for a bunch of ya..... I just saw on his FB page, he was ecstatic that his new song got over 50 listens on the first day he posted it!! That's a first for him.

Thanks OldMiniBikes for making the kid's day!! :thumbsup:

I prolly should've waited til he was here to post...... It works when I click on it, but beyond that I have no idea where it's taking you guys. :shrug: He'll be back in a few hours and I'll see if he can fix it.....
its probably not broken, but I am not sure I am seeing what your seeing, I am in a log in page type thing with ads and it I guess has a random track in the center of different people everytime I go there, I guess to show me whats inside if I log in I think. :shrug: must be firefox doing it?
I havent heard anybody else in this thread say they were not sure, so they must be seeing something I am not.
anyways, I was thinking of pointing him out to my friend at Punkstar but heck, I dont have a clue what/ who/ where to tell them yet:doah:

its probably not broken, but I am not sure I am seeing what your seeing, I am in a log in page type thing with ads and it I guess has a random track in the center of different people everytime I go there, I guess to show me whats inside if I log in I think. :shrug: must be firefox doing it?
I havent heard anybody else in this thread say they were not sure, so they must be seeing something I am not.
anyways, I was thinking of pointing him out to my friend at Punkstar but heck, I dont have a clue what/ who/ where to tell them yet:doah:
Try this one...... :shrug: This is a direct link to just the one song.

https://soundcloud.com/#logan-douglas/mindfk-feat-afrikah

And if anyone wants to, "friend" Logan Douglas (Dougy D)on Facebook. Everything he does gets posted there first with links and whatnot. :thumbsup: