best porters and head work guys in mi

I keep thinking the best porters are the ones you give the biggest tips to. The ones who keep the cops away from your illegally parked car at the airport.
I've been waiting for someone to say something like this. Although I figured it would have been, Laquisha does the "best head work" in Michigan. Or similar.

The welded up heads are big massive ports for all out flow.

If you have the wrong cam, then it doesn't matter how it flows.

It all has to work together and until you understand that basic principle, you will finish second (last). You can't just buy a big port head and expect to be fast.

BTW, I heard Shaniqua gives discounts....

I flow all my heads and have also tested some of the members heads. My clements head has very mild porting in the area just above the seat port is left alone. I also have a MDB head with a lot of porting but it was on a early round port Honda head. The MDB head with 28.5 valve flows a max of 84 CFM @ ,400 lift while the clements with a 28mm valve flows 75 CFM @ .400 All heads I check are at 28 " H2O. The best flowing head I ever tested was a head MISFIT did that had a 32MM intake and 27mm ex. While I did not look at the bowl I could see the port up to the bowl was stock yet the head flowed 88CFM at .400 and was over 93 going to .450 but I hit coil bind around .430. My other heads do not increase after .350 to .400 lift. I learned from that head that the stock port can flow a lot of air and the valve and bowl area not so much. Stock heads are in the 50 CFM range at .300 to 350 lift + - % CFM. Would love to see numbers at different lifts others on here are getting to compare with.

the head i have now is a 32mm-28mm head done up my cheezy1... today i put a sleave in the head and epoxyd the hole then smoothed it out, i rode the bike and this thing pulls crazy hard through the powerband, it gets scary fast.. cheezy you got some skills...... but the epoxy thats in the head is chiping away, so im thinking about having another head done and just swapping the valves or just getting a 28.5/25 valve head done

Who is buying all your bits? You have a never ending list of bits....

Oh and by the way prolly is not a real word.... Kids
Prolly isn't a real word? You ever been to Texas? Even my annoying android spell checker comes up with prolly. I've been saying that for over 30 years. Of course I picked it up while living in Texas. Djeet is another one although android hates it.

Who is buying all your bits? You have a never ending list of bits....

Oh and by the way prolly is not a real word.... Kids
i have had a big box of bits in my garage for like 5 years, if you think that im lying about my stuff you are free and welcome to come look at my motor, and ill PROLLY let you see my drag bike thats coming out for next year

well cheezy i took your advise and re did the ports. the floor of the port was dropped real low and rounded out which killed the torque so i put epoxy in the port and re ported it all it runs great now has alot of low end power and alot of top end im 250lbs and it launches real hard with me on it

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I flow all my heads and have also tested some of the members heads. My clements head has very mild porting in the area just above the seat port is left alone. I also have a MDB head with a lot of porting but it was on a early round port Honda head. The MDB head with 28.5 valve flows a max of 84 CFM @ ,400 lift while the clements with a 28mm valve flows 75 CFM @ .400 All heads I check are at 28 " H2O. The best flowing head I ever tested was a head MISFIT did that had a 32MM intake and 27mm ex. While I did not look at the bowl I could see the port up to the bowl was stock yet the head flowed 88CFM at .400 and was over 93 going to .450 but I hit coil bind around .430. My other heads do not increase after .350 to .400 lift. I learned from that head that the stock port can flow a lot of air and the valve and bowl area not so much. Stock heads are in the 50 CFM range at .300 to 350 lift + - % CFM. Would love to see numbers at different lifts others on here are getting to compare with.
You should have tested my unwelded and welded 32mm intake heads. My milder 28.5mm flows great for almost anyone, but the added work I do with the 32mm intake so far no one if close to my numbers. And I have flow numbers from 2007 at 100cfm.

Most of the heads I have had tested are very mild, which works well for mild engines. But if you're looking for all out power you know who to call.

You should have tested my unwelded and welded 32mm intake heads. My milder 28.5mm flows great for almost anyone, but the added work I do with the 32mm intake so far no one if close to my numbers. And I have flow numbers from 2007 at 100cfm.

Most of the heads I have had tested are very mild, which works well for mild engines. But if you're looking for all out power you know who to call.
what do you recomend charles your 28.5 or your 32mm head.. for a motor with 400 lift