Biggest gas jet for 390 carb with no choke valve?

i was just wondering cause my gx390 carbs choke butterfly popped out and it wont stay in even when pushed back on and i figured i might as well just jet it to where i don't need a choke if i can. i hope that works.

oh and does anybody know what the stock jet size is? i could probably search it but while you're here why not drop the answer for me

I'm not even sure of what your wanting to know. are you thinking that since the choke broke, it would be better to fatten the jet up to compensate? I'll say no so you wont waste anymore time on that.
why not fix the choke?
hows about re writing and making it clear enough where someone can assist you if needed?
where in TEXAS is ya?

I'm not even sure of what your wanting to know. are you thinking that since the choke broke, it would be better to fatten the jet up to compensate? I'll say no so you wont waste anymore time on that.
why not fix the choke?
hows about re writing and making it clear enough where someone can assist you if needed?
where in TEXAS is ya?
Sorry, i didn't quite know how to word that question. I'm not always good with words but yeah, you nailed it.
i'll be snapping it back on with gorilla glue this time.

903, Texas anyone ?