: biggrin: powell frame

:grind:well i got the forks coming for my powell and the frame is being powder coated......pictures coming next week......gonna put some 8 inch spinners on her next............not original but she will be purdy........

My forks have arrived...........and the frame is getting color on her........she will be a roller soon..........i am on my way.........woop woop:laugh::scooter:

oooooo david.......me and buckeye.....we understand each other.....the only problem i think he has is a here kitty kitty problem.......:laugh: cant seem to see anything but kitties.......and thats ok too.......have you seen his new one?

and david.......as soon as i get her back from the coaters i will post some pics......the forks i bought are remarkably in very good condition actually i would say in excellant condition except some fool painted them black........i will have them shined up this weekend for sure.........:grind::scooter:

powell update from the land of man..yana..

my frame is supposed to get her coat tomorrow......and hopefully i will take a short road trip south to pick her up.......all fresh and shiny......working on my forks.......grrrr:grind:......to work with thinner and fine steel wool to see how shiny i can make the forks......anxious to get to the roller stage......:biggrin:

Itype2slo

Go to wall mart. get Nev r dull comes in a can by the chrome polish stuff its like a treated cotton wadding, works pretty good give it a shot, works on rusty stuff.

you should use zip strip or aircraft remover on your forks. using steel wool will give your forks a satin look, probably dont want that. :crying:
my fork tubes were bent and dented,had to replace them....Ron