Bonanza 1500sh 1 rear shock Wanted

I am looking for 1 bonanza 1500 rear shock. The shock has a spring on the inside and a spring on the outside. Eye to eye measures 11". Pm me what you got. Thanks

The bike i took a picture of is a 100% true survivor Bonanza BC-1500sh and those are the correct shocks for the bike. These shocks are alot small in diameter and the upper and lower shock bolts holds them together unlike the aluminum end that holds the Sebac shock together! The bonanza shock also has a spring on the inside that you can see for add strength.

george3

You must of moved your pics in your folder. I think if you move them around you loose the link that was posted. I have a couple Bonanzas with them shocks. they are an odd shock. they came on the 1400 Bonanza. Sure your bike isnt a 1400? bet it is.

I havent moved my picture around and they are not in my folder anymore. I am sure it is a BC-1500 because it has the factory sticker on the tank and it is factory hodaka powered. I can post more pics of it when i get these pictures sorted.

George3, my pictures are finally back up agian. Take a look at the first pic i posted or the original bc-1500 and you can see the back side of the chrome pipe for the hodaka motor. I am thinking that these odd shocks also came of some bc-1400T too. I also have an original BC-1400T but it came with the normal chrome tube shocks. So i am thinking it is a Year thing lol.