Bonanza, full suspension, briggs 4hp (project)

Bonanza BC1300, 4hp (non-running project)

Very easy project here. It is a Bonanza (I'm not sure bc1300?). It has both original 6" GO-POWER wheels and original general tires, the drum brake system works fabulous. The swingarm etc is all in great shape.It has the jackshaft setup all chains and a newer Max Torque clutch. The frame is in great condition with mild mild surface rust. The front forks have a minor bend in them and it seems a section of the top of the handlebars near the upper bend was rewelded from a crack or something. I suspect it is missing the fenders because there are brackets for it.

The Engine is a Old craftsman 4HP! . It fired up with gas in the carb but when I put gas in the tank it was leaking out this little tube in the upper carb intake? I never dealt with this weird carb before. I think the float may be stuck and it just keeps filling up and dumping out.

Well It is dirty, but why should I clean it if you are gonna restore it? Some paint/cleaning and a possible new seat you are rockin a bonanza!

My price is $220 OBO . I think it's worth it. If you don't, make a serious offer and it will be yours. .. It is located in Stockton california. will deliver as far south as CERES ca. May be able to arrange a socal delivery If bought within the next 2 weeks!.

I do not like Bonanza, I'm not into them. If it does not sell as a whole it will get parted out on Evil-bay.

Last edited:
Any takers at $150? Final for the whole shebang before I strip it and dump it? I really want this gone. I barely have room to breathe with 14 minibikes in my "minibike area" of the garage. The 6" Gopowers with sprocket and new drum brake setup should get almost that, no?

TTT! BUMP.. I still have this and still have done nothing with it.
Someone buy this thing, it would pain me to see yet another nice restoreable Bonanza parted out!:deal: However I might be interested in the shiny seat, it would look pimp on my 300x! Aint no Bonanza seat nohow!