Bonanza jackshaft Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made these jackshaft mounting plates on the CNC Mill today. I needed them to replace some bad ones on one of my bikes. They are exact copies. I sized the bearing hole for a press fit on the bearings.
Are there others that have a need for these? I can make more.
I put a set on Ebay to see how much interest there is.
I wanted to post here also and get the opinions of other MiniBikers

Last edited:
They look great! I saw that pair you put on ebay and thought it might be you. Can you make a pair of the taller plates? I dont know if you seen them ? they are on the bike on bonanzaminiparts.com

Great job. :thumbsup:

I could use one for my gilded Bonanza I got cheap. Some chimp/Blumer hacked it off for no reason. How much for just one? that would save me a lot of time making one . :smile: I was tempted to go non stock.

Last edited:

I could use one for my gilded Bonanza I got cheap. Some chimp/Blumer hacked it off for no reason. How much for just one? that would save me a lot of time making one . :smile: I was tempted to go non stock.
I'll sell you 1 for $10. Better yet $15 for a pair. Then you'll have a spare for next time.

I only made 3 sets this time. 1 is for me and 1 is on ebay.

Do you guys think there is a depand for these? I'd set it back up and run 20-30 sets if there is.

They look great! I saw that pair you put on ebay and thought it might be you. Can you make a pair of the taller plates? I dont know if you seen them ? they are on the bike on bonanzaminiparts.com

I would need dimensions to make those. Looks like hole locations are a little different. Do you have one you can measure?
How many sets do you want??

I started my next project too. A 1 piece 5" drum/sprocket with the 3 posts for the 6-hole Go-Powers. I'll post pics when I get them done. Probably a week or so from now. I'll also be making some for the Kidney hole wheel and the 8" spinner.

125ccCrazy

I would need dimensions to make those. Looks like hole locations are a little different. Do you have one you can measure?
How many sets do you want??

I started my next project too. A 1 piece 5" drum/sprocket with the 3 posts for the 6-hole Go-Powers. I'll post pics when I get them done. Probably a week or so from now. I'll also be making some for the Kidney hole wheel and the 8" spinner.
I could use 2 sprockets, a 60 and 72 tooth for the 6" kidney wheels...

I could use a set of brackets with the jackshaft and swingarm pivot holes further apart, maybe an inch so I can run a 2 speed jackshaft..

Last edited:
I could use 2 sprockets, a 60 and 72 tooth for the 6" kidney wheels...

I could use a set of brackets with the jackshaft and swingarm pivot holes further apart, maybe an inch so I can run a 2 speed jackshaft..
The drum sprockets aren't done yet. I'll put up a new post when they are.

Custom brackets can be made, but they'll cost more. It's cheaper if I can set up the machine and run several at a time.
To run 1 set, it's $50-60/pair. Also I'll need dimensions of what you want.

OK...Here's the deal.
You guys that want Jackshaft plates(as pictured) can PM me with you email address. I'll set up and run a bunch of sets so i can sell them to you for $15/pair.
If you want customs, we can talk.

The sprockets are in process. I want to make sure they are going to turn out good before I offer them. There will be a post on this siteThank you all for the interest in this stuff.

Scooterboy, do you know what would be nice (and easy)

Make us some exhaust mount's/flanges for 5HP briggs and others . I'm sick of making them and yours would be clean.

Theres tons of stuff I think would be cool but ,,, baby steps.:thumbsup:

Scooterboy, do you know what would be nice (and easy)

Make us some exhaust mount's/flanges for 5HP briggs and others . I'm sick of making them and yours would be clean.

Theres tons of stuff I think would be cool but ,,, baby steps.:thumbsup:

I am making some flanges for intakes on old clinton 2 cycles soon. that would be the time to make the exhaust flanges. Mail me a gasket, I'll measure it, make a print, program it and crank some out. They'll look exactly like the gasket. How thick of steel would you want them made of?

125ccCrazy

The drum sprockets aren't done yet. I'll put up a new post when they are.

Custom brackets can be made, but they'll cost more. It's cheaper if I can set up the machine and run several at a time.
To run 1 set, it's $50-60/pair. Also I'll need dimensions of what you want.
I could probably just take a small set , cut it down and graft it onto the end of my bracket to move the swingarm hole back a little to give me the extra clearance..

I am making some flanges for intakes on old clinton 2 cycles soon. that would be the time to make the exhaust flanges. Mail me a gasket, I'll measure it, make a print, program it and crank some out. They'll look exactly like the gasket. How thick of steel would you want them made of?
I'd say 3/16 on the exhaust flange, thats what I made mine from on some other engines but some already cut would be the ticket... Flanges for the 6.5 clones would be great too, those would be a good seller since the engines have gotten so popular, on those the flange would have to be D shaped on one side and flow into a round hole on the other side preferably with a recess to set the tube in before welding it to the flange..

What will you be asking for the sprockets?

Another name drop, your pathetic. :eek:ut:

I could probably just take a small set , cut it down and graft it onto the end of my bracket to move the swingarm hole back a little to give me the extra clearance..

I'll let you guys know when I make more. I haven't gotten any PM's with contact infor other than from GTO.

I'd say 3/16 on the exhaust flange, thats what I made mine from on some other engines but some already cut would be the ticket... Flanges for the 6.5 clones would be great too, those would be a good seller since the engines have gotten so popular, on those the flange would have to be D shaped on one side and flow into a round hole on the other side preferably with a recess to set the tube in before welding it to the flange..

Like I said., I need the gasket.

What will you be asking for the sprockets?
They'll be $70 plus or minus. I won't know until I see what it actually takes time wise.
I don't rush things.....I do them right..

Status
Not open for further replies.