bonanza tank

6doggie3

How can you tell its not original? I'm getting a tank from tippy! But mostly for the bracket even thought she told me the tank wasn't original because of the filler size?

image.png image.png threaded studs were black oxide seat screws welded to a metal tab with rounded ends not zinc plated all thread mounted in tabs with square ends. Fuel outlet wrong position and didn't have a circular base. Fiberglass bottom is set in too deep. Top fuel bung was glassed in from the inside diameter of the threads not the base plus it was a lot taller. Obviously cap is wrong too. Plus there's no aging to the fiberglass bottom.

125ccCrazy

that's a tank I built...I sold it for A LOT less than that..I placed the fuel bung on that side for a tec engine so the fuel line didn't run over the top of the engine....

Last edited:

Robertt8883

I wonder if the new owner of that $685 Fake Tank is an OldMiniBikes member. I hope so so he can return it for his own good.He would be better off buying one from Evil Ed at a fraction of that cost

jeep4me

Ha.... That's the tank I sold to someone at Portland, IN this summer for $85.... Damn it!

And yes, it's a 125ccCrazy tank.

This guy has a shill bidder most likely, his stuff always goes way high but he presents it again eventually at least it's what I've noticed. Also the winning bidder with 374 feedback score has 100% bid history with this seller, I may be right.