Bonanza

Some BC1400/1500 did come with Sabacs shocks. The early bikes still had the short 10" chrome shocks and then they moved to the taller 11 3/4 height sabacs and then they finally stayed with the bonanza style double spring shocks to end of productions. All MX series bikes got the sabacs as well.

Some BC1400/1500 did come with Sabacs shocks. The early bikes still had the short 10" chrome shocks and then they moved to the taller 11 3/4 height sabacs and then they finally stayed with the bonanza style double spring shocks to end of productions. All MX series bikes got the sabacs as well.

AJF, look at the bonanza test that you posted. It has Sabacs.

AJF, look at the bonanza test that you posted. It has Sabacs.
Bill,
I seen the ad but haven't seen an actual bc with any sebacs. Did some of the bc1300s sh come with external springs? I seen 2 originals that had them but I can't find a bc1300s with the internal type.

Last edited: