Bonham Collegiate

george3

Dzlbike would have flipped for that......
It maybe for sale real soon. But every time I look at it I see a great flat track bike. NO tav just high HP and bolt on jack shaft. Easy mod just 2 holes in each of the oem torque converter uprights. No jessy Wolf job, LOL. Minor mods that can easily be brought back to OEM.

It maybe for sale real soon. But every time I look at it I see a great flat track bike. NO tav just high HP and bolt on jack shaft. Easy mod just 2 holes in each of the oem torque converter uprights. No jessy Wolf job, LOL. Minor mods that can easily be brought back to OEM.
Ha Ha , George that was good . Jesse doesn't build them . But i think you should cut it in half and put two 6.5 's on it . LOL:thumbsup:

The early collegiates had no front suspension and a foot operated rear disc. I have a jackshaft but the sprocket would need to be replaced and these parts aren't cheap to ship. I also have a rear wheel/sprocket. These used a narrower rim than the regular tote gotes so this wheel will only fit the Collegiate.

george3

The drive systems are really heavy. Prob. same or simular as the mini gote. The rear sprocket on this one is in great shape. I already matched the rear wheel with the mini gote, the only thing the same is the sprocket. It also has the weird oem throttle. I like the bike but have too many.

Last edited:
This jackshaft came off the same version of Collegiate that you have found. This Collegiate was modified beyond repair. The jackshaft is in good shape except the sprocket is worn. It look like this sprocket was made to be replaced. It is held in place with a C-clip and is on a keyed shaft. It would be nice to see these parts get together.