Boostdoctor's open class "Smoking Doodle"!!

more progress.
I stretched the frame 18" and got the rear width to 13 3/4" without making any bends. I think it looks good for my first frame. I still have to put in more braces and make the motor mounts etc.

Powerband will be a tad bit scary on that little frame! What would look awesome is an extended fatty pipe like that drag banshee's run. Love me some 2 strokes!

10 inch wheel won't leave much room for chain...
Is 2" enough? I should have that on each side, if not I will mount the chain and brake outside the frame. At least that will make sprocket changes simple. I still have to figure what I'm going to use to mount a 520 sprocket to my jack shaft. I found a rear sprocket to fit the standard go kart hub, but nothing for the front. I hate to get a front hub machined. I already have to get a coupling machined to mount the primary clutch.....and that will probably be expensive

I have to say it. This is nuts. And I love it. I can't help but remember the Mickey Thompson stadium race buggies that ran a similar motor. And you're putting it in a mini bike. Again....nuts. Carry on.

I found a complete race cart axle assembly for $50. I have to drive a hour and a half to pick it up though. Waiting on this little snow to clear then I'm on the way. Then it will start to look like a bike.