briggs and aftermarket carb

So I have alot of 5hp briggs motors and have only really used one witch threw a rod with the governer removed :shrug: but anyways im cheap and have them so i want to use like a pz or mukuni clone on a few and wondered if any has a angled intake like a 45 degrees or close

I would load up a picture, but I have alot of things to get done today.
Here is the P/N: 691922.
When I first discovered this intake, I wasn't sure if a tilly would line up.
What I did was buy an intake gasket for $2.00 and was able to avoid buying something that would sit on a shelf for years.
The gasket is 692283, but double check because it could be the port gasket.:shrug:

Talk to Yellowhand he might make you one for a good price.:thumbsup:
Someone else was advertsing about make custom intakes....it was under "clone parts" in the classifieds.

wacky.....I thought about machining and intake from a block of nylon or dendrite cause it cheap and easy to cut, but i never did it because I thought it would melt.

Dang. rack and pinion steering now this intake. all these big companies are making parts that look exactly like What I mentally envisioned of making for my self :thumbsup: haha oh well, I would have never made any money off the stuff any way:laugh:

I've always wanted to make a "see-through" intake so I could see for myself what the fuel mixture looks like going from the carb to the block.
Neat idea, I bet you could do it by having two ends with necks on them and them connects those two two rubber couplings and a glass main tube. presto! make sure there's no air leaks though....to many joints........