Briggs Animal pictures

125ccCrazy

Hey Randi, is the flywheel billet on the WF and the Animal? All I see is a black fan in mine but haven't pulled the shroud to inspect anything else.
depends on what generation you have if it has an aluminum, the Jr Racecar or pvl which is a compressed cast from what I was told....They all come with the bolt on plastic fins...

I have a pvl on mine..

Nice engine, I just got a 6.5 Briggs Platinum Intek, Do not know what makes it Platinum.
Do those run a plastic cam or are they metal. I,m curies too on the Animal engine whats different. besides carburetor and flywheel Are the internals the same.

i have a 6.5 intek with all animal parts and internals, and an animal crank case cover with bearing. its just as powerfull and dependable as an animal but for half the price!

125ccCrazy

Nice engine, I just got a 6.5 Briggs Platinum Intek, Do not know what makes it Platinum.
Do those run a plastic cam or are they metal. I,m curies too on the Animal engine whats different. besides carburetor and flywheel Are the internals the same.
good chance it's a plastic cam

all animal or world formula internals swap out with the 206cc inteks

well, I finally won a decent (go kart) exhaust on ebay last week for the engine and got it all buttoned up on the Murray today. It's the kind that has the funky down turn so I had to heat the header up and bend it slightly to clear all the wacky geometry of the frame/monoshock. This sucker is a blast to ride with this engine. And boy is it loud when it gets on pipe.

I sold my last rider about a month ago and have been without a bike to ride since then:blink: Talk about withdrawal....:hang:

well, I finally won a decent (go kart) exhaust on ebay last week for the engine and got it all buttoned up on the Murray today. It's the kind that has the funky down turn so I had to heat the header up and bend it slightly to clear all the wacky geometry of the frame/monoshock. This sucker is a blast to ride with this engine. And boy is it loud when it gets on pipe.

I sold my last rider about a month ago and have been without a bike to ride since then:blink: Talk about withdrawal....:hang:

Why would you sell your riders?

And look, I even quoted without pics.

zeeman

Dang, I didn't know you were gonna put the animal in that frame. I bet it is fun. The looks of those frames are growing on me. Cool.

Dang, I didn't know you were gonna put the animal in that frame. I bet it is fun. The looks of those frames are growing on me. Cool.
it's actually just a floater engine. whatever frame is empty it will go in. but the murray was complete and ready to rock! I love driving it, best feeling riding stance with the higher bars.