Briggs raptor racing engine

Am selling my engine, just have a new proyect with a bigger engine
the engine is running nice, a lot of power, a lot of money on racing parts, but selling for cheap....$$550+SHIPPING with the torque converter
special of the day............................................paypal acepted
here's some spec.
Is a 5 hp briggs raptor racing

wallbro fuel pump

.010 over aluminum bore single bearing block

arc connecting rod (factory stroke)

horstman racing head with angle plug

copper head gasket

ported intake & exaust

new briggs racing valves

pro comp billet lifters

pro comp double racing valve springs

billet dyno cam .387 lift (the cam is broke do to a mistake) it comes with a factory cam, ill give the broken cam for spec.

28 mm mikuni carb

2 billet intake manifold

air filter & adapter

header and brace

torq a verter clutch (modified on drive spring and driven unit spring it has a 4th hole on it)

this engine was running on regular gas and with a nitrous system 10 shots and 2 pounds gotcha bottle for the nitrous
it has a fogger in the intake manifold (see pics)
the engine is sold without the nitrous system
the engine is located in youngstown,ohio

new price............... $500 and ill pay the shipping, this price is firm i can't go lower than that.............. the steal of the day, selling to start another proyect............. paypal acepted or money order.............:eek:ut:

gbones

i have a 10hp B&S ohv that ive been looking to get rid of. it has a broken push rod and has a taperd shaft. yours for cheap

I have a Tecumseh HM80 8 horse which is the same block as the 10 horse, HM is aluminum engine with steel bore, and it's electronic ignition and lighting coil equipped.. :shrug: I have three 8 horse lighted Tecs.. but they are all projects.. The HM80 is a Niiiiice one to work with though.. :wink: