Bug Super Flea footpegs

I got a Bug Super Flea recently, the first part of the footpegs are welded to the frame. The rest is missing. Two options as I see it, does anyone have any extra ones? Next option, make my own, I run a 5'x10' plasma table daily and will be able to fab these I believe from a flat sheet and form from there. If anyone can provide detailed pictures with measurements of the rest of the footpeg that would be great.
Anyone looking for :grind:fabbed pieces, maybe I can help.
Thanks

I should have put a picture of mine on there. They are the ones that are triangular ones with one part welded to the frame and the other part looks like its hinged off the end of the stationary peg.

We need pics. Fleas varied quite a bit from year to year. I have a couple/few Fleas but no extra pegs. I can measure and send pics but I need to see the whole bike.

Fred

Decided to try my hand at making my own pegs. I now have them saved on my plasma table at work. They are made out of 10 gauge hot rolled steel. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. Still need a little cleanup and the pivot established. The one pic is of them in the flat before I bent them. If anyone needs some I would be glad to help.