build a roller cheap

I have some parts that I want to sell quick and cheap so I can get a few $$ for my bonanza project. I want to sell it all together vs piece by piece, you will get a better deal this way. There are enough parts to make a roller and then some. I can't ship this stuff because it would cost more than the price of the items.

cat wildcat frame, this frame is a real cool design, resembles the 250x frame but has a longer steering rake, rear seat loop and axle tabs behind the frame, this is not modified but built that way.Just needs to be blasted or cleaned up and painted. good pegs and motorplate a plus.

cat Eliminator or maybe 400x frame not sure, a little rough, but fixable.

cat 400 or eliminator forks and lower spring not bent and no rust on spring, these forks will fit either frame and are 1 inch dia tubing, though intended for the 400x

Bonanza 1000 forks, slightly bent then straigtened, has a little crease these would be good to cut off the handle bars for the cat forks as they are 1 inch dia tubing or just sell em to someone on a budget, has a badge but not to good.

misc handlebars in good condition, you could use these on the cat forks as well, they are 7/8 dia tubing

King o lawn custom chopper forks, these have kol lowers and trips, someone did a damn good job making these .

10 inch spoke rims front and rear with sprocket and drum brake, rims are rusty but blast em and make a rat rod, tires are weather cracked and unknown if they hold air.

3.5 hp b/s motor for parts, missing carb and tank, has compression, this motor did run until I scavanged the carb

Tecumseh plastic gas tank from a rototiller, has fuel cock but missing the cap.

2 misc chrome fenders front and rear in fair cond

ok are you ready???

$50.00 firm for everything, but you gotta pick it up and u gotta take it all. I don't have pay pal so the person who commits to giving me 50.00 and can come and get them the soonest (today or tomorrow) I will hold them til u get here. I live in Hesperia which is about 30 miles north of San Bernardino off the 15 fwy. PM me...jim

if you have a running motor and a chain, u could be riding it in a day. maybe.

Last edited:
how much for a frame shipped to nc 28081
Hi Vintage,
I've not obtained any quotes for shipping, I can only imagine that it would be more than the frame itself. I'm trying to avoid all that for right now and just get rid of everything at once. If I change my position on shipping I will start a new thread. Thank you for your interest.