Bulldog trike

PICKED UP THIS TRIKE TODAY.WONDERING IF ANYBODY HERE HAS ONE.
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ANY INFO ANYONE WOULD HAVE ABOUT THEM.PUTTING A 6.5 SUBARU ENGINE AND A 30 SERIES CLUCH SYSTEM ON IT THAT I ALREADY HAVE LAYING AROUND.ALSO WHERE WOULD I GET A BRAKE CABLE THAT'S LONG ENOUGH FOR IT.LOOKED AROUND WITH NO LUCK

Just gunna get it going for now.will get the full yooper resto this winter.
Powdercoat and maybe some custom paint on the body.my boy can ride this one without worrying about being able to touch the ground

Basically the same as the Montgomery Ward T-555. First Bulldog I have seen with the smaller forks. All I have seen had the wider front wheel. First body I have seen on one also. Randy

Wow Those guys frome Omaha were in bed with everyone....

Omaha Nebraska is where Montgomery Wards trikes were built.. Bull Dog trikes were built in Missouri. I have both. My Bull Dog trike has the wide front tire. I also have a Montgomery Wards trike and a seat body just like that and it was identified as a Mongomery Wards body. The frames are the same as you can see. I will try to post some pics later.
:thumbsup:

Looks like i could make one pretty easy from an old snowmobile ski.
We do have one for our super bronc but didn't really like how it handled in the snow.i'm sure the bald rear tire didn't help.

Thanks v t. Ordered 2 throttle cables i may use one for the brakes if i have to.but i would like to use a thicker cable for the brakes

wjustice

How long a length do you need? Ive been buying separate conduit, inner cable and end buttons from mfgsupply. The 5/64 cable is up to 84"(AZ2303) with conduit up to 78"(AZ2315-78) add the buttons(AZ2370) and you have some nice strong cables for under $20. The smaller sizes are even a bit cheaper

They have to be at least 70"
i'll check out mfg.i've purchashed stuff from them before and they are reasonably priced and cheap shipping.