Bunch of Miscellaneous parts for sale

Let me know what catches your eye or shoot me an offer, a lot of misc stuff. Don't even know what briggs engine or parts that is help me id some stuff if you want as well. The more you buy the cheaper the price. :thumbsup: Need space in my garage bargain prices. Honda flywheel, predator cam, predator flywheel, gasket, hydraulic brake caliper broke, street bike exhaust, sissy bar (rip on top), 22cc honda head, two db30 engines one is brand new other for parts, gx160 engine, db30 seat with some tears, stock airfilters, db30 70 tooth sprocket, manco thunderbird stock sprocket, thunderbird gas tank, db30 stock engine gas tank, air filter + adapter and choke holder, briggs engine block + engine parts carb etc, new style db30 fenders, 8" pocket bike rim with tire, stock exhausts, pocket bike front forks, I think i can find the other handle somewhere in my garage, lol. A lot of stuff... send me a pm or post here if any interests

PAYPAL

front wheel = 40$

tire = 15$ eac

two clutches = 30$ both 40# chain 10 tooth onces 3/4" shaft ones 5/8" shaft

exhaust = 15$

pocket bike tire = 15$

pocket bike front end with brake caliper = 15$

db motor = 30$

gx160 = 70$

filter, adapter, choke bracket = 15$

hydraulic brake w broken caliper = 20$

briggs engine and parts = ???

db30 seat = 20$

gas tanks = 15$ for both

sprockets = 10$ eac

all my fender stuff = 25$

#35 chain idler = 5$

Last edited:
how much for the db front wheel + db stock tires, clutchs, exhaust, pocket bike tire, pocket bike front end, and the running db motor

how much for each item the db front wheel + db stock tires, clutchs, exhaust, pocket bike tire, pocket bike front end, and the running db motor

how much for each item the db front wheel + db stock tires, clutchs, exhaust, pocket bike tire, pocket bike front end, and the running db motor

front wheel + stock tires = 40$

two clutches = 30$

exhaust = 15$

pocket bike tire = 15$

pocket bike front end with brake caliper = 15$

db motor = 30$

something along those lines, if you buy piece by piece you pay shipping costs though

db front wheel + db stock tires, pocket bike tire, pocket bike front end, and the running db motor that's what i'm looking at

george3

I wait all day for clear Pics. of the bottom of the tank that we already had a price set on with the pipe included. Still no clear pics. Now you list the pipe on ebay? Why?

I wait all day for clear Pics. of the bottom of the tank that we already had a price set on with the pipe included. Still no clear pics. Now you list the pipe on ebay? Why?
I guess all the interest sparked greed. I thought you made it perfectly clear you had agreed to pay the asking price and I believed them to be spoken for by you.

If i listed the item for the same price how is that greedy? I just want to sell these items so I can pay off the items I'm buying for my new mini. Smh.

He said he would take them.sounds like they were sold to me. The right thing to do would be to stop the auction and sell them to him or them. But it's your reputation,do what you want.