Buying small gokart frame

Riley

im looking for a smaller gokart frame prefferably a one seater... if anyone has a good one to sell me than thats great! i can ndo some welding if needed
:weld:

Riley,
I kind of think you're at the wrong place, try Craigslist in your area,,, most of these guys are into miniikes, but if one of us gets lucky and finds a cart,, well we'd probably just re-do it for keeps. I have 4 carts myself, and wouldn't part with any of them, 2 are just frames, and 2 are complete, one of the frames is getting a fresh 5 horse this summer, and the other will be getting some welding done to it, then I will be sticking a new clone 6.5 on it, I think that one will be my own personal cart, cause it was fast with a 5 Briggs on it, but my son wrecked it, the whole drive side wiped out, the only thing that was re-usable was the sprocket, anyway these both were home made carts, if you would like I could send you some pics of them, so maybe you can get an idea of how to build your own, cause I thought that who ever built them did a real good job, but to part with them would be really wrong!!!
dave

Riley

Riley,
I kind of think you're at the wrong place, try Craigslist in your area,,, most of these guys are into miniikes, but if one of us gets lucky and finds a cart,, well we'd probably just re-do it for keeps. I have 4 carts myself, and wouldn't part with any of them, 2 are just frames, and 2 are complete, one of the frames is getting a fresh 5 horse this summer, and the other will be getting some welding done to it, then I will be sticking a new clone 6.5 on it, I think that one will be my own personal cart, cause it was fast with a 5 Briggs on it, but my son wrecked it, the whole drive side wiped out, the only thing that was re-usable was the sprocket, anyway these both were home made carts, if you would like I could send you some pics of them, so maybe you can get an idea of how to build your own, cause I thought that who ever built them did a real good job, but to part with them would be really wrong!!!
dave
thats why im in the more than 2 wheels section