Calling All Texas Mini-Bikers

I am not far from you. I am off Josey and Valley View. I just hit the warehouse dist. occasionally. Or take em to the lakehouse in E. TX...
Off Hebron?....Ive seen some promising spots near I35 where theres some ponds and trails/dirt roads. Might be kinda 'iffy' since its near/under the hwy. I'll have to go poke around up that way in the next day or 2..:scooter:
Most of the spots I've found have no trespassing signs, like where the trailer park used to be beside 35 and trinity mills. None of my bikes have shocks so I'm looking for the smoothest spots I can find. I've been riding the dunecycle in the field on Hebron and Province but its too rough for the minis.

Has anyone ever had the chance to ride over in ft. woth/grand prairie. There are several trails off to both sides of the highway 360. Its 360 and Trinity. There are some tough ass trails over there. You would need something with some power to get through that terrain. Nothing a good TC couldnt handle.

Has anyone ever had the chance to ride over in ft. woth/grand prairie. There are several trails off to both sides of the highway 360. Its 360 and Trinity. There are some tough ass trails over there. You would need something with some power to get through that terrain. Nothing a good TC couldnt handle.
used to go out there w/ the rockcrawler sometimes. Lots of crime, drunks, and dumasses. 1 friends truck got stolen, and 1 had his tow rig truck burnt to the ground. Cops come out alot too. Prob. wouldnt mess w/ ya on a mini bike though.

and i am in to meet when/wherever. The dirt and/or the heat dont bother me. lol

DMR

It's too dang hot right now ... Maybe around October would be a better time ... That gives everyone plenty of time to get it together ...
We should probably start planning then, first of all we need a place to hold the event, any idea's?

Ya'll keep talk'in about dirt and I'm gonna have to break out the Powell :biggrin:
I need to put my Big Cat to work! The hills and small trails around my house are not even worth the gas, or strarting her up:laugh:. I NEED SOME REAL TERRAIN. As far as meeting, I of course would vote DFW, but could go anywhere. I'm looking for more of a cruise/trail riding. Not so much for a race.Although, I do have a clone set-up with a few mods that could keep up:shrug:.

Last edited:
Any trail ride or cruise will eventually turn into a race at some point....

I'm located in NE Texas about 70 miles East of DFW just off I-20.

mardyn

Any trail ride or cruise will eventually turn into a race at some point....

I'm located in NE Texas about 70 miles East of DFW just off I-20.

mardyn
I'm for East Texas ... Can we have the event at your place Mardyn ?? ... You have a big place don't you ... No out of hand stuff ... Just hang'in out cruiz'in around ... I'll do the grill'in :smile: