Calling All Texas Mini-Bikers

Sooner79

I personally would prefer a leisurely group trail ride over racing. Some of us are old guys!! Some beer and swapping lies would also be good. Hell, I'd even get a kick out of just checkin' each other's bikes out.

I personally would prefer a leisurely group trail ride over racing. Some of us are old guys!! Some beer and swapping lies would also be good. Hell, I'd even get a kick out of just checkin' each other's bikes out.
I wouldn't go as far as claiming to be old (30)but I'm on board with you. Your post sums up what I intend to do.

I'll claim to be old (54). I dont care so much for a all out race either, but a trail ride on a too small mini with no shocks would kill my back. I'd just be there to bs and see the minis. A oval or drag race would just add to the fun . Can I change my vote to both? Maybe bring mini stuff to sell or swap?

DMR

I'll claim to be old (54). I dont care so much for a all out race either, but a trail ride on a too small mini with no shocks would kill my back. I'd just be there to bs and see the minis. A oval or drag race would just add to the fun . Can I change my vote to both? Maybe bring mini stuff to sell or swap?
We were planning to have a swap meet, so anyone that has some stuff they want to sell should bring it (minibike or kart related only) we will probably arrange for a drag strip and a flat track to be ready in case we decide to race. otherwise we can just cruise around.

DMR

If any of you guys could locate some land or a place to let us do this it would be greatly appreciated. Does mid to late October sound good?

I'd say find a place....ANY PLACE near DFW and alot of people would show up. I know guys that dont get on here that would show. Drags, dirt, whatever ya get.

DMR

we said. I 'm bringing about 10 guys with me. Thats if its in DFW.
Alright people looks like its gonna be in DFW, Priority Number 1 right know is aquiring land to hold the event at, Definitely there will be Drags (dont know what length yet, your imput would be appreciated) Probably a flat track (working on the dimensions of it) and swap meet. IF YOU KNOW OF SOME LAND IN OR NEAR DFW PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM!!! This event depends on you guys helping so please contribute!:thumbsup:

I didn't know it was a double post. I was trying to say," Well said. If we decide to have it in DFW, I have about 10 guys that will attend". Oh and I'll bring the girls if you guys want something to do when we get through riding.:eek:hmy:

DMR

I didn't know it was a double post. I was trying to say," Well said. If we decide to have it in DFW, I have about 10 guys that will attend". Oh and I'll bring the girls if you guys want something to do when we get through riding.:eek:hmy:[/QUOTE

hahaha:laugh: lets keep it family friendly everyone.