Cannot locate a Hydraulic Brake system for my Doodlebug

Stitch

Hi,
I like the hotrodminibikes system for the DB30 but it seems like they've been on back order for a while. I wrote them asking if they had any timeline on when they may possibly be available but never heard back.
Can any of you guys help me find a similar set up?
Thanks guys!
Stitch

I bought one off Ebay for one of my builds.. but I don't know if it will bolt up exactly to the DB frame mount. I bought one for a Chinese four wheeler or three wheeler.

Pick up the phone and CALL (do not email) Brad at Hotrodminibikes. He is a REALLY good guy and he will give you the straight scoop.
Michael

You can find a setup on ebay but it will have a short hose and wont reach the back. If you order the longer hose seperatly it will still be cheaper than one anyone sells complete. You will have to bleed the system. Everyones been out of stock for a while now on a db kit.

Stitch, where are you at in Northern Ohio? I'm in Macedonia, Northern Summit county. Welcome to OldMiniBikes, you'll like it here, it's an escape from reality.:smile:

Stitch

Stitch, where are you at in Northern Ohio? I'm in Macedonia, Northern Summit county. Welcome to OldMiniBikes, you'll like it here, it's an escape from reality.:smile:
Hey Freddy,
I live in Elyria. We were just down there last week for the Brian Setzer concert at Northfield Park.
Nice area you live in!
Stitch~