Can't find info on Indian Mini

I've been asked to preserve a mini motorcycle for a friend's dad. I haven't picked it up yet, but I was trying to get some info asap and can't find anything. It carries the Indian Motorcycle name and Logo. And it's called a "Dust Runner". Looks to be around 50-90cc with an actual transmission.
Does this stir any memories? I'll have pics asap.

I had a 125 2 stroke about 20 years ago. It was made in Taiwan. Indian had their name on it, but didn't actually make it. They just labeled and sold them.

The name Dust Runner does not ring any bells with me and I was an Indian dealer in Long Beach, California from 1972 to 1974 I sole the series of bikes that Tom S. showed.
There was a lot of switching back and forth between the Italian made Minerelli engines in Twain made frames until the Taiwan makers put together the complete motorcycle for the Gardenia, California based owner distributor. The history of Indian laces back and forth from American and England owned company's and all the model changes are way to numerous for the amount of units sold.
All in all the name seems to have a measurable mystic and a place in history. I have a nice red 1974 SE-74 Indian hanging from the rafters of my storage shop.
Your pictures would be better to show us a " Dust Runner "
Merry Christmas Steve :scooter:

Tom : I wish I did save some of the things from the shop. My Mother did save a few things. and outside of a few pictures I did not do a good job in that department.
Steve :scooter: