Cat I never noticed before?

markus

Is it s part of the "endura" lineup? or a Penneys bike :shrug: Flat plate/non suspension is throwing me for a loop, I want to say I 've seen one, but s quick search of brochures didn't show it.

No difference.....Some of them came with the standard Cat handlebar decal on the front (with no model designation)....and some came with the "Endura" ones. Like the one pictured and mine.
What is the difference in the two? Based on his pic....and my pic...I really can't see. Fill us in Cat leader.:biggrin:
01849.JPG

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they were sold through JC Penneys also. I am not at my computer but I remember posting a page from the catalog with the Wildcat version.

markus

Thanks for all the info guys, a fellow texted me a pic of it asking what it was, I was like "cat endura, I'll send ya a pic of one." checked out the brochure and was like HUH???? Guy pulled it out of scrap pile or something he said.

buckeye

Bwwwaaahhhaaaa!!!!!

Yes I did. Just tried to help you out and get the price up for ya.:laugh:

Naah, I like Cats as long as they have suspension.

Bwwwaaahhhaaaa!!!!!

Yes I did. Just tried to help you out and get the price up for ya.:laugh:

Naah, I like Cats as long as they have suspension.
Reminds me of the lyrics in "Uneasy Rider" by Charlie Daniels Band;

"Would you believe this man has gone as far as tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.
And he voted for George McGovern for President.
Well, he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
I betchya he's even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."​

I remember you had one of these bikes for awhile Tom. When I was restoring mine, I noted the frame was the exact size and layout as the other big frame Cats. Rims were the same used on Rupp and several others, and the fork legs were slightly shorter than my Hustler chopper but raked.

With a Tec H35, I thought it rode pretty well. I gave it to some grandkids. I am pretty sure this was sold in Canada under a different name, but I am unable to find the ad on the net.

buckeye

Yep, I did have one when I was a rookie and didn't appreciate the uniqueness of it.
It is now resting peacefully in the Cat museum in Mn.