Cat mini bikes

:freakout: GTO!!!!!! Is that (Horse Chewed Bike) one of those Girl Girl Froo Froo Flower seat bikes? Dodge-a-Linger was wanting one of those.. :doah: what else is new though huh? That thing would be cool with the right seat... You should see If Kenny will blow a headgasket trying to make ya one.. :doah:

:freakout: GTO!!!!!! Is that (Horse Chewed Bike) one of those Girl Girl Froo Froo Flower seat bikes? Dodge-a-Linger was wanting one of those.. :doah: what else is new though huh? That thing would be cool with the right seat... You should see If Kenny will blow a headgasket trying to make ya one.. :doah:
That is a "flower power" sticker, and just added more smiles, it's probably been on there from the 70's and it and the "reserve tank" is going back on when I restore it! :stuart:

This is why old mini's crack me up,,, "get it" now?

BTW, all 3 are up in the rafters for now.

lol, yeah I noticed the original 250 Green under the red.. :doah: The Resreve tank is a good one... I alwas wanted to use mine just so I could drive to town and see how many people ask how ya get the gas in there. :doah: I like to make people wonder.. :001_tt2:
[/IMG]

The only thing I have done to this bike is rescue it from the junkyard.. It's a mod for SURE though. :lol: I've been threatening to slap a motor on it and ride it.. :scooter:

The only thing I have done to this bike is rescue it from the junkyard.. It's a mod for SURE though. :lol: I've been threatening to slap a motor on it and ride it.. :scooter:
"Threaten"? Walk softly and carry a big,,,eh,,,engine. :sailor:

(A flat head if you ever want to post it here again). ROTFLMAO!

I wouldn't have an OHV if my life depended on it.. Unless it was factory vintage Honda or something to that effect that is supposed to have it. I've seen WAY too many BROKEN OHV small engines and I do not like them "The Beauty Is In The Simplicity"

Here's my one and only CAT..... Bought complete from original owner. I'd say SlingShot.....But many argue that it's not 'cuz there's no brochure picture of a SlingShot withe the springs on the forks... Original owner says it's original..As Purchased.

I got three Cats. Here's my Endura that I need to get too. I only have 1 picture of my Eliminator out of the two Cat Eliminators I have, Both were complete rollers, I need to get to them also. Been collecting parts for all three this last year. Still need rear sprocket/drum and brake for the Endura.