Centaur folding scooter

This is an early 1960's Centaur folding scooter....I did not have the original side covers, so I made some with sheet steel , VW trim and an early style harley clutch cover....Plastic that is present is in very good shape with a moderate amount of fade...reupolstered the seat and added a few era accessories...original Clinton e65 two-stroke engine....turns heads when ridden....I believe it could use a new set of reeds, but will run as-is......750.00 firm.....I will not ship, has to be picked up here in Oregon unless buyer makes arrangements with shipping company.

This is an early 1960's Centaur folding scooter....I did not have the original side covers, so I made some with sheet steel , VW trim and an early style harley clutch cover....Plastic that is present is in very good shape with a moderate amount of fade...reupolstered the seat and added a few era accessories...original Clinton e65 two-stroke engine....turns heads when ridden....I believe it could use a new set of reeds, but will run as-is......750.00 firm.....I will not ship, has to be picked up here in Oregon unless buyer makes arrangements with shipping company.
thats a neat scooter,if someone wanted to get uship.com to haul it for
less than $200.00 or less from west coast to the east coast,plus you do
not have to creat it,they pick it up,and take it to the buyer,but you
might have already knew that,good luck.:smile:

Frank - I am interested in buying your Centaur but have no way to contact you. If it is still available, please respond here or via the private messages I've sent. Thank you. - Paul Shedal, Yuma, AZ (928) 345-0537

Cool looking scooter there Frank. :thumbsup: :smile: