Central Cal mini bike racing

We will be setting a schedule up next week for a fun season of racing in Visalia and Hanford. There will be approx. 12 to 15 races including circle track, drags and a tt course. We will have a couple of two day shows also so all you So. Cal guys can make it, so dust off those mini's and get ready.

Not sure how long exactly, it is at the Hanford track they have dragged on it before seems to work well. The strip has a big shutdown area to I will post the length ASAP.

i should have at least one bike ready and try to make it down this summer. the drag mini should be together within the next few weeks, i hope.

is it only dirt drags there?
Yes, the drags are on the dirt, however it is hard packed and you will not have to worry about your bike gettting away from you, everyone races what they brung, allmost all of the bikes that drag raced were also oval dirt track raced, we ran double eliminations and the Hanford track has plenty of room in the pit area to ride around and have a good time. There are no killer drag bikes here so you would have a lot of fun.

i could always pull the subs out of the back of my truck and bring the DB too. i'd like to get the rod swapped and a billet flywheel before i really push that engine though. it runs really well so i take it easy with it most of the time.

when are these races going to be starting? i've still got a couple hundred (most likely) to put into the drag bike to get it rideable and the DB just needs some maintenance from sitting for so long (and the aforementioned parts installed/purchased).

Sweet guess I ether need to get some more power or lay the card down and get the new circle track bike built I'm ready to race again all you guys need to come out the drags are great just get nobbys for those drag bike they will grab

i heard you had a baja 13 hp ready to go

Yeah I've had the bike have got the plan of attack just got to get the motor and start buildin hopefully buy the first race we will see I could only guess who told you lol thanks allen1967 dang it wanted to surprise you guys oh well. Hope to see you guys soon heard your gettin your bike goin again tho how's it runnin?