chain vibrations

does any one know how to get rid of chain vibrations it will be good at a very low speed and while getting up to speed it will be the roughest ride and the whole thing shacks and sounds like something will break then when i get to full speed every thing smooths out does any one know how to fix it the engine its fine i know that its nice and tight.

It would be my considered opinion that your chain is far too tight. Does the mini have a swing arm?
its a baja db 30 no swing arm and the chain is kind of loose it has a little play in it. and also my clutch has a little play in it but i think its sop post to. people say i should lube my bushing i haven't done it yet. and also when i lubed my chain it worked for about 10 mins then it started to vibrate again. what would be a good way to measure how much chain slack there is on mine there is this little hook that the chain guard bolts to i know when its too loose because it will hit that little piece of metal.

Oldsalt

its a baja db 30 no swing arm and the chain is kind of loose it has a little play in it. and also my clutch has a little play in it but i think its sop post to. people say i should lube my bushing i haven't done it yet. and also when i lubed my chain it worked for about 10 mins then it started to vibrate again. what would be a good way to measure how much chain slack there is on mine there is this little hook that the chain guard bolts to i know when its too loose because it will hit that little piece of metal.
Now I am getting the idea that the "vibration" is not being caused by the chain...it is the un-oiled clutch that is protesting. I'm thinking that when you oiled the chain, and the noise stopped, it was because a bit of oil found its way to the clutch bushing. Oil the clutch with a few drops of oil and see what happens.

Now I am getting the idea that the "vibration" is not being caused by the chain...it is the un-oiled clutch that is protesting. I'm thinking that when you oiled the chain, and the noise stopped, it was because a bit of oil found its way to the clutch bushing. Oil the clutch with a few drops of oil and see what happens.
that could be it because i know i got some chain lube in the clutch becuase it wouldn't work it would just spin so i wiped all the oil off it is there a spacial spot where i should lube the clutch ??

this is not the right section for asking questions "project logs" is where you show off your project. ask this question in the doodlebug minibikes section of general minibike talk. It's annoying to be looking for project write ups and run into all these noob questions. We don't mind helping but post in the right section!!!

put the oil on the bushing (the little black rubber ring right by the gear that the chain sits on) don't get oil in the clutch! Its always good to oil the clutch bushing, but my guess is that your chain is not properly aligned. Try to better align the clutch sprocket with the rear wheel sprocket so that the chain is not going to one side or the other.