Chipper's Vintage Open Class Powell

Y'all know I wouldn't miss this for the world , I have 2 Powell's that will become one . The blue one is serial # 6903-J which I believe to be a Phantom 7 , the yellow one is # 6926-O as beast I can tell ? , I'll need help from the experts on that !
the blue one was the first one I acquired , it has some really cool double foot pegs welded on it and the engine plate is Swiss cheese as well , the good are the forks , the chrome is great ! I bought the yellow one because it has the driven and all the rear brake pieces so we'll see what I can put together from these 2 rollers , power plant will most likely be a built clone and be set up for flat track racing !
the yellow one sits lower and had some kind of double spring where the blue one has a taller stance with what appears to be a correct single spring ? Anyways I've got a lot to learn about these bikes so any info/ input will be appreciated .

Damn this should be good knowing you Mr Chipper . I have heard from people that these bike suck as flat track bikes , hey just what I heard .
I think it would be good to just ride around the yard or up and down the street like most the guys on here do with their Powells .
I you need a seat Karen makes the perfect Powell phantom seat . And that won't work with the seat mount you have but I know a guy that can make you a phantom seat mount .
Good luck with your build Mr Chipper if you need any help just ask I know a little about building one of these .

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yea !!!!!!!!!! POWELL :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm seeing yellow and chrome and liking the whole build. Good Luck Ang .