cl find today.......trail boss????

hey guys........I have been searching thru the forum and haven't had much luck......the guy advertised this as a trail boss but the pics ive seen here don't look quite the same......help me out........

markus

Hi Tippy. That's a Trail Horse made by General Appliance. Great bike. Some may say better than a Bonanza...:shrug::biggrin:

check out the swingarm/jackshaft plate, looks a little different than normal? Looks like they brought it back to stretch the bike a little, looks pretty cool....at least in a small blurry pic :shrug:

and I agree with chad Tippy, its definilty a General appliance (trail horse) made bike, and they are cool rides, I'm building a trail blazer version right now :thumbsup:

wow.........thanks guys............im working on it...........don't know yet if it will be mine......and thanks mrpat for the thread info...........

Markus copied my color scheme....

I would have jumped on that bike too. Great trail bikes. I really like the suspension.

Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Good eye Markus! They definitely changed the swing arm mounts. They look like gussets or something rather than the tabs that are usually there to mount the jackshaft.

Nice catch Tippy! They are very cool bikes and fun to ride.