Clark MFG

Great idea. The drag racers need chain/clutch covers. The typical cover doesn't work with these big race clutches. Maybe you could figure out a drag cover that has both functions.

A note on Covers the sales have slown down some, and I have some Hot Rod stuff to build im going to do one last run probably 10 Cat covers this weekend, so what is in stock is it for now. I will be back casting more as they run out the first of next year. Thanks
Glad I got my cover. That Taco cover is great:thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm going to need another one if you have any left:smile:

It has been busy with the parts, Im actually just about out of every Mini Bike part in stock, I will be casting and finishing the next month it takes some time beeing a one man show, we also have some new items coming out soon, Thanks All for the great support and a Verry Happy and SAFE New Years to all!! :thumbsup:

Clark MFG,
Is a new sub forum in Vendors I will post a thread on each part made with pics and description, all prices include shipping. If you would like to purchase a item please contact me for availability and payment instructions.

Thank You

You should put a link to your business in your sig.

I don't even know who you are or what you sell?

Do you have a link?

Spring is here and I have alot going on, I will check in from time to time I have power again as of this week in the shop, but not producing alot of mini bike parts now. If you have a need or want please just send me a PM and I will see what I can do. I do plan on sending some parts out for Windber, Have a safe and fun summer :thumbsup: