clone cant be off choke

i built a nice clone but i put a new pipe on and i cant take it off choke i can only move it alittle to get it to run if i take it off completely it dies i really need help i might be puttin this on my mini but im about to lose my garage so i need answers fast thank you

is it all stock except for the pipe?

my 5.5 ran fine (quite lean, but it ran good) with a straight pipe and K&N. it runs better now that its been jetted but i think it still needs more.

if it only runs with the choke on you need more fuel so jet it.

i no it needs to be jetted but what size and im about to lose my garage casue of shiut so now my shit gets to rust outside so anyways what size again are you sure a 90 what size do you have i ahve a k&n on mine too and clone header

i have a #90 jet in my clone 6.5 with header an filter and it runs like a raped ape goto agk website they have all the parts you will ever need for the clone motors and most of it is genuine honda parts

nah tecumsehs are my must trouble try running down your street and having the shitty ass motor throw a rod out at u sideways into your leg expierience i havent had much trouble with briggs but idk thanks for your help guys anyother goood mods i could do?

i no it needs to be jetted but what size and im about to lose my garage casue of shiut so now my shit gets to rust outside so anyways what size again are you sure a 90 what size do you have i ahve a k&n on mine too and clone header
huh?

i don't have a garage so i keep my mini bike inside. it doesn't get rusty that way. what are you asking there? i'm guessing it's a question but it makes no sense.

Jleon

I have a similar problem w/ my 6.5 clone. It's jetted to a #90 (I have the next size up as well), open air intake and straight exhaust. It ran ran fine for months and then one day just would'nt idle. It will only idle at 1/2 choke and really speeds up. It revs fine with no choke. ?????